
My Santa and trees at the entrance of the house.
Checking out the star!
Silly Faces!
Picking out the tree with the family in NC.
The annual dogs begging for Turkey during Thanksgiving.
We celebrated Thanksgiving and went back to JC for that. We participated in the Turkey Trot 5k, had dinner and cut our tree. It is nice to continue our usual traditions!
Caleb had his tubes placed a week ago and it has made a huge difference! No more antibiotics for that baby for a long time. It was a quick surgery too, 5 minutes.
Work for Nathan and I has been busy too. Working a couple days a week at KCBC feels like I work full time with the busy schedule they keep. I am so lucky to have such a flexible job and love the girls I work with! I also have been painting up a storm and decided not to sell on ETSY for the time being. I will re-evaluate what I will do with that in 2011.
Nathan and I took Caleb to his first Santa breakfast at church on Saturday. Mom went with us and Matt and Kristen were serving breakfast. Now Caleb was not scared of the mall Santa, but apparently the church Santa scared him to death! I can't wait to see those pictures. It was fun to see all the kids get so excited about his arrival. I also showed Mom how to make some Christmas tags as well that day and I think her favorite part was the sanding portion! It was a fun weekend.
Whew! This month has been flying by. Shopping, girls days out, volunteering, ornament exchange, annual baking night with Lauren, wrapping gifts, painting and the daily stuff can catch up with you. I love, love, love every moment.
And most importantly... Caleb will be one on Christmas day!
No comments:
Post a Comment