Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Nebraska from the Car!
Hi! We are in Nebraska seeing all the family on the Vonderfecht/Pogue side this week. It's so cold! There was snow when we landed in Omaha this week and it is supposed to snow today. We started the week at deer camp on the Platte river. Beautiful. We got to see most of the cousins and Aunts and Uncles. I saw a field dressed deer. Gross! Brennon did a great job on his 4 point buck he shot. He said he saw 30 deer from where he was. Caleb loved it and enjoyed riding around on the golf cart with the little cousins. I had iced tea one night. Do not order tea outside of the south. It's not the same! Checked out a new barn company, Sand Creek post and Beam. Hand made barns in the US the look old. I already picked my design out for when we have land someday. There is something to be said for small towns. Life is much simpler! As I said, writing from the car looking out and seeing for as far as the eye can see, not like the mountains. And my awesome traveler is riding next to me. He was absolutely perfect on the plane and has been sleeping great at the hotel.Oh and I also find it weird to see so much red instead of orange! Pictures to come soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment