Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Friday!!!!!

TGIF!!! I am ready for the weekend. It is going to be a good one. Kristen and I are going to head out this afternoon for some fun and Nathan is playing golf tonight with his buddies. The rest of the weekend will be filled with pool time for the beach bum, lunch with Lauren, a wedding and possibly a cook out.

Caleb started crawling on his knees this week too. His is like lightning. You can't set him down for a second and he's off playing in the dog water or trying to eat a dog toy!

Kristen and I went to the mall today for a little entertainment called tax free shopping weekend. You can not beat the people watching during this time. It is great. There wasn't anything I just had to buy either, so it was a lot of fun just bumming around and talking. I did get some nice long 12 month PJs for the inchworm!

Here's to hoping your weekend is wonderul!

. : Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails