Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Beautiful Flower


Sadly, this summer has not been my best year for gardening. It has been hard to find the time to do it, it has been too hot, and I planted things late. It used to be there would not being a single weed in my raised beds and everything looked so lovely. My roses would stay nice and I would have several potted flowers too. This year it has not been that way. There are weeds and things just look a little neglected. In spite of all this though, I have the most beautiful flower of all that I have been growing! And there is not a single specimen just like him. Whenever I get disappointed in my lack of garden time this year, that is what I remind myself. And I have to give Nathan credit for that one. He was the one who said Caleb was the best flower of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails