Caleb turned 9 months old on our anniversary!

Chetola
Favorite flowers from Nathan...and chocolate and a beautiful ring! Lucky girl!
Our anniversary weekend trip to Chetola Lodge in Blowing Rock, North Carolina was wonderful. We relaxed and had a good time just hanging out the two of us. Caleb spent the weekend with my parents and he loved it. In fact, when we stopped in Johnson City on our way through to NC, I think he could have cared less! I wasn't sure if I was really happy about that, but so glad he can stay on his own.
Next weekend I will be working my first Remote Area Medical event in Bristol, TN. I have wanted to work at a RAM clinic for a long time and I get to on the Bristol Motor speedway! RAM goes all over the world providing free healthcare to those who can not afford it. For more information on RAM, you can read about it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment