Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer is going fast!
































Summer is going by so quickly! It's been pretty busy around our house since our last post. We have had a lot of activities lately along with our usual activities.

Here's a run down of what we have been up to in the recent weeks.
  • We signed Caleb up for his gym membership. He is planning on pumping iron any day now. No, really he loves the pool and I love the baby sitting while I work out.
  • We took the boat of the water from Kingston and took it out for a couple of events. One being the wakeboard tournament, which of course according to Nathan was extremely HOT. We also took Mom out on it for the first time and she loved it. Some man on the dock informed her it was an extreme boat, so now she thinks she is an extreme boating Grandma!
  • I painted a small mural/painting on the office wall of a friend at Christian Academy of Knoxville. It was a great success and I realized how much I missed doing those kind of things. All of this recent bunch of painting has made me decide to take the plunge and start doing it for real and start my own business. I also loved seeing CAK. I may consider it for Caleb.
  • Caleb and I went back to the good ol' JC for a visit. We enjoyed lots of Dairy Queen in mass quantaties, Cootie Browns, and shopping (of course our favorite, As We Grow) We got to see all the animals and rode around on the cool new ride of Mom's, the EZ Go Golf Cart/Utility Cart. That thing can power it around the property. Caleb enjoyed the wind in his hair.
  • I saw my best buddy, Lauren TWICE in two weeks. That is something to be thankful for, since I have never seen someone who is on call as much as her. I am glad she is good at what she does because I know if Caleb needed an MRI or CT that is who I would want to do it. Caleb enjoyed our sweet dinner and shopping date with his ladies. He enjoyed playing the chopstick drums and giving her a spit up shower at Ann Taylor Loft. In a sweet I'm Sorry move, he did offer her a pacifier.
  • The weather has been cooling off and Nathan and I started running together again, which always reminds me I can do better!
  • We selected Caleb's Halloween costume, a lion! I love Halloween and our neighborhood really does a great job with it. We have a parade and all the neighbors sit outside to hand out candy. I have already started planning my menu and decoration ideas for our family party.
  • And of course, It's Football time in Tennessee!
Here's to a fabulous fall in the weeks ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails